Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they're going to catch you in next - Franklin P Jones

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day One - the diet from hell

I am calling it the diet from hell because even though I am not hungry at all right now, by 8PM I will be eyeing up the kids as a food product.  The first few weeks of a diet are sheer hell as you are trying to retrain your stomach into not needing all that food.  I know at the end of the day its the mind that makes the real difference  - but training the stomach to be happy with smaller portions and no snacks is terrible.

Wont be giving up Friday night drinks though!  Well maybe sometimes, but not this Friday.  I have plans to drink Ingrids Moet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ingsthings said...

that was nice moet

7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home